C&S Companies, operating for nearly 50 years, is a national planning, design and construction firm with over 400 employees and growing. C&S Companies delivers critical infrastructure design, planning and construction services in aviation, civil/site infrastructure, construction and program management, construction/design-build, energy, environmental, facilities, architecture, planning, sustainability and transportation
Our headquarters is in Syracuse, NY with offices in New York State, California, Arizona, Ohio, Michigan, Florida and Pennsylvania.
At C&S Companies, we believe work environment, culture, and the opportunity to learn and grow are key elements when considering a new job. We are just the right size to provide the resources and support you need without the burdensome bureaucracy of a large corporate environment. To that end, we foster a family-friendly and supportive workplace; collaborative and employee-focused with an emphasis on quality, integrity, trust fun and accountability.
Check out our latest opportunity...you will be glad that you did! To learn more about C&S Companies please visit us at www.cscos.com
C&S Engineers, Inc. is seeking a Mechanical/HVAC Engineer in our Syracuse office to provide mechanical design engineering in heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) building systems. We are looking for an individual with HVAC experience, who is a self-starter and is highly motivated to work in a team environment on multi-discipline projects. Experience and/or interest in assisting with plumbing and fire protection design is highly desirable. This opportunity involves a great combination of inside and field-based activities. Most site visits involve local travel with occasional out of town travel for short periods.
- Minimum three years of related experience with preference for applicants with industrial/manufacturing, commercial and aviation experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited engineering program.
- EIT certification (or intent to pursue in near future).
- Experience with Autodesk Revit and AutoCAD.
- Must have current HVAC design experience (experience and/or interest in plumbing and fire protection design is highly desirable)
- Self-starter and highly motivated to progress in career path with a growing firm.
- Effective time-management, written and oral communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to provide value-oriented design suggestions, review drawings and documents to assure compliance with company design & production standards.
- Experience in contract document preparation; ability to read construction plans and specifications and general knowledge of construction administration.
To learn more about C&S Companies please visit us at: www.cscos.com
C&S is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.