This will be a combined ASPE / SFPE / ASHRAE Chapter Meeting
The lunch meeting will take place at the Italian American Community Center on Thursday, June 21, 2018. The cost will be $30 for members and non-members and $40 for those seeking 1 PDH credit. Registration will begin at 11:30am.
***Invitations with further details to come soon!***
The topic for the presentation is NFPA-13 Design Approaches. The bullet points of the presentation are:
- Identify the definition of responsible charge in the design of a sprinkler system
- Define engineer vs. contractor responsibilities for the design of automatic sprinkler systems
- Identify design approaches for construction documents applied to NFPA 13
- Establishing levels of contractor competency for degree of complexity of your project
- Use a case study for the application of design approaches to NFPA 13
- Provides a framework to answer - What is the right level of fire protection design to optimize installation cost?
257 Washington Ave. Ext